Original posting date: August 17, 2014.
Thank you, Mih–for your kindness, your patience, your friendship–thank you!
I have blogged for years now. But I never met a man as gentle and kind as Mihran Kalaydjian. Because aside from the fact that he had been so generous reblogging my posts, there was this one very warm conversation I had with him.
When I posted my condolences to our dear Ajaytao, I made Mihran cry that day. Although I was worried if I made him cry because I wrote bad; or I wrote something for Oscar’s (coz I do have the tendency for drama), but I was really touched with his honest sentiment. Coz Mihran never met Ajay, yet he shed a tear for him. He even asked me “Why am I crying, Aina?” I told him, “It’s because Mihran, you’re a gentleman with a very big heart and beautiful soul.” And so we were both crying in the end.
And I mean those words up to this very minute that I am writing this post. I could go on forever enlisting all the great things I appreciate in Mihran. So, I narrow it down to ten, and they’re below:
1. “I’M A SUCCESS TODAY BECAUSE I HAD A FRIEND WHO BELIEVED IN ME AND I DIDN’T HAVE THE HEART TO LET HIM DOWN,” Mihran Kalaydjian.
2. He reblogs everyday, and in his most sincerest ways.
3. He visits, reads, likes and comments in our posts.
5. He writes free of ambiguity.
6. He uses simple words in straightforward ways.
7. He bridges bloggers–and
8. He is a live conduit of goodwill and friendship.
9. He has a heart as big as the world.
10. He has a soul as enormous as the universe.
I guess, what I am trying to say:
Mih, thank you for coming our ways! Thank you for the kindness you do everyday! Thank you for being a true gentleman in every way! You earned not only our respect, but our hearts as well. May all the blessing of Heaven and Earth be upon you, my friend! A million thanks to you kind thing!
P.S. Please own the message of the song below. It’s for you. I thank you with all my heart and soul!